Ruger SR1911 10mm Auto Full-Size Pistol with Stainless Finish
What’s in the Box
- Ruger SR1911 10mm Auto
- (2) Magazines
- Cable Lock
- Owner’s Manual
Similar to the SR1911 Target model, the new SR1911 in 10mm Auto has adjustable sights in the Bomar style. A first for Ruger, it also has a snug-fitting, bushingless bull barrel.
To lessen wear from hard-hitting 10mm Auto ammo, the ramped barrel is coated in black nitride. This model also makes use of a full-length steel guide rod for the recoil spring, which is another first for Ruger.
Rubberized grip panels on the SR1911 in 10mm Auto provide more comfort and control.
The fact that Ruger manufactures some of the highest-quality 1911s available today is already well recognized. With enhanced features like Ruger’s iconic Series 70 design, a lowered and flared ejection port, a titanium firing pin, and a precisely machined bull barrel, Ruger’s American-made, CNC-machined SR1911 is fully outfitted.
For quick, precise shooting, the SR1911 is equipped with an integral plunger tube, a beaver-tail grip safety, an extended magazine release, a larger thumb safety, a skeletonized hammer, and a skeletonized aluminum trigger.
The new Ruger SR1911 in 10mm Auto weighs 40.4 oz. with an empty magazine and has a 5′′ barrel. Two 8-round magazines and a cable locking mechanism are included in the box.
- Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel.
- The bushingless stainless steel bull barrel provides additional weight at the muzzle for improved recoil control, aided by a full length guide rod.
- Ramped barrel is nitrided for maximum durability.
- Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box.
- Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap.
- Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger features an adjustable over-travel stop and provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset.
- Skeletonized hammer is lightweight and provides faster cycling.
- Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability.
- Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation.
- Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose.
- Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance competition performance.
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip.
- Accepts standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
- Classic, original 1911 Series 70 design.
- Also includes: swaged link pin; titanium firing pin; two stainless steel magazines.
- Model Number: 6739
- Caliber: 10mm Auto
- Capacity: 8 1
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 5″
- Grip Frame: Low-Glare Stainless
- Grip Panels: Black Rubberized
- Model Type: Target
- Slide Finish: Low-Glare Stainless
- Width: 1.34″
- Sights: Bomar-Style Adjustable
- Weight: 40.4 oz.
- Overall Length: 8.67″
- Height: 5.45″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
Some Frequently Asked Questions
There are no reviews yet.