Springfield Armory Saint Victor .308 Win 16-inch 20Rds
The Springfield Armory Saint Victor 308 Win 16-inch is a great rifle for the beginner or experienced shooter looking for an accurate and reliable rifle.
This rifle comes with a 20-inch barrel and is chambered in 308 Win. It also has a 1-in-10-inch twist rate, making it a versatile choice for hunting and target shooting.
The Saint Victor 308 Win 16-inch is also lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it a great choice for both novice and experienced shooters. It also has a Weaver rail on the receiver for mounting optics or other accessories.
Overall, the Springfield Armory Saint Victor 308 Win 16-inch is just the perfect arm for all situations.
The SAINT Victor .308 features a 16” lightweight profile CMV barrel that is Melonite coated inside and out to provide maximum corrosion resistance, and is partnered with an M-Lok free-float 15” handguard that protects the mid-length gas system, chosen for its smooth recoil impulse and reliability.
The SAINT Victor .308 features a full-length “interrupted” rail to reduce weight and accommodate modern shooting styles, and the Accu-Tite tension system eliminates movement between the flat-top upper receiver and the lower receiver, ensuring a rock-solid feel.
- Caliber: .308 WIN
- Magazine: (1) 20-Round Magpul Gen M3
- Barrel: 16″ Lightweight Profile, CMV Melonite Finish Internal & External, 1:10
- Front Sight: Spring Loaded Flip-Up
- Rear Sight: Spring Loaded Flip-Up
- Muzzle Device: SA Muzzle Brake
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat
- Upper Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite Tension System
- Handguard: 15″ M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bolt Carrier Group: MPT, Melonite Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine “H” Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company 6-Position
- Safety: 90 Degree Single Sided
- Trigger Guard: Integral to Receiver
- Pistol Grip: Bravo Company Mod.3
- Length: 37.75″ Fully Extended, 34.5″ Collapsed
- Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
There are no reviews yet.